May 6, 2013

Graduation








Shirt: Francesca's 
Jeans: Guess
Boots: Steve Madden

In exactly a week I'll be walking the stage! CRAZY!! I finally went and took some graduation pictures by my lovely friend Marissa in Austin, if you get the chance you should stop by her page! (Thru The Lens Of Hope) Little inside scoop it was about 50 degrees and extremely windy! Luckily the pictures turned out fantastic! Well I need to get back and study for finals... Hope you guys have a fabulous day! 

-Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips