May 22, 2013

The Big Day!





Dress: Zara
Shoes:Guess


Sorry for the lack of posts guys but life has been a bit crazy with finals, work, and graduation! Finally things have slowed down and I promise to start posting more regularly.
Well with all that said, can you believe it I graduated! I know the rest of you graduates can probably understand how I feel right now, just an emotional roller coast of feelings; happiness, scared, nervous, and excited for the next phase of life.
Hope you guys have a fabulous day! -Vanessa
P.S. CONGRATS on my fellow graduates!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips