June 30, 2013

June '13 Delightful Addictions



June 2013 Delightful Addictions! 

    Hey guys! So I want to start doing Delightful Addiction's every month. It will mainly consist of things I have been addicted to for the month. It can range from beauty products, fashion, movies, music and pretty much anything I have been loving that month! I do have a vast variety of things I like so these should be pretty diverse. Well, lets get started!

BEAUTY:




    So first off I have been loving this coconut body butter from Trader Joe's! I'm not a huge fan of scented creams and lotions because of my sensitive skin. I tried this one out and luckily I didn't brake out in a rash! Hooray! It has a perfect hint of coconut which is fabulous for summertime. This body butter is a bit thicker than The Body Shop's body butters, which I do enjoy. The great part about Trader Joe's body butter is that it's way more cheaper than The Body Shop body butters. (Who doesn't like a good deal, I know I do!) This has been my go to lotion for this whole month and I'm pretty sure it's going to be my lotion for this whole summer! 




  

     As you guys can probably tell I have been loving coconut this month. I have never used an exfoliation body scrub and I was really missing out! I have also never used any of The Body Shop's items before, so while I was at the mall I decided to try out some small travel versions of their items and see how I liked them. I have really enjoyed this Coconut Body Scrub. Whenever I use it the smell instantly transports me to the beach which I love, I mean who doesn't love the beach?!? I use this scrub about once a week and it makes my skin feel so soft! I highly advise everyone to go out and get a body scrub if you don't already use one.






    I have been addicted to this CND Vinylux nail polish. I'm sure you guys all know about shellac, well this stuff is pretty much the same thing. The great part of using this is you don't need to use a UV light and it is so easy to use. All you do is paint your nails and put the weekly top coat and your done! The box says it last 7+ days and its so true. I was able to wear it for almost two weeks! I love painting my nails but I hate how fast they chip, it's so frustrating! Also shellac can get pretty expensive. So this nail polish is great and now I really need to get some more colors! 




FASHION:


      If you have seen my previous blog post or if you follow me on Instagram you guys probably already know how much I love this watch! I have seriously had my eye on this bad boy for a while now. I ordered it at Urban Outfitters. I pretty much wear this with everything and luckily it matchs with pretty much anything! 







     Another thing I have been loving this month are these sunglasses. I got them at Forever 21 and I was looking to see if I could find them online but sadly I couldn't find them. I think these are amazing for the summertime. The rainbow lens really reeled me in and knew I had to get them! Does anyone else love putting sunglasses on your pet? 




TV SHOWS: 


     So You Think You Can Dance, this is my favorite show during summer. I love watching the
dancers and choreographers tell their stories through their passion of dancing. This show is just amazing, I cry, I laugh and with every performance I am so amazed by their talent. This show is a dance competition, so they start off with 20 dancers, 10 boys and 10 girls. Each week they learn a different style of dance and America gets to vote for their favorite dancer. This show is just amazing, I think you should all watch it, if you can! You can watch it on Tuesday's at 8/7C on FOX!




MUSIC:


   So this month I have been addicted to Grace Potter & The Nocturnals. These are the two songs that I can't stop listing to! I think her voice is just amazing and you guys should definitely check them out! Hope you guys enjoy!

Also I would love to know what you guys have been addicted to this month! Hope you guys had a fabulous June!!-Vanessa





26 comments:

  1. Love the look of those body butters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the body butter and the sunglasses!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Cute dog with the sunglasses :)
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the body shop coconut range- especially in the summer :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!
    I love the picture of the dog with those glasses :)

    Great blog as always !!

    Francesca from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try that body butter, it sounds good!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used that coconut body scrub before, its awesome.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm addicted to watches and I must say that your new watch is so cool! :)

    http://meritique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely =)
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perect choices! great post!:)
    rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those sunnies! great picks <3


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those sunnies, they are so fun.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I love a good body butter and scrub!
    xx
    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, looks like some good products! I want to go out shopping now

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. the coconut butter is amazing, nice pics
    Take a look at my blog: http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    Let's follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'll go check yours out now!

      Delete
  17. What a neat watch!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. COCOnut butter body really saved my legs when i used it
    !

    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love those mirrored glasses Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips