June 5, 2013

Pop of 80's






Top: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: Zara
Flats: Aldo
Necklace: Francesca's 

This past weekend I went out to dinner for my friend's birthday and threw this together. I kept things pretty casual with a white top and added a pop of color with the skirt. I think this skirt is perfect for spring and summer! Thanks for reading! Hope you guys have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

P.S. Scout wanted to get in on all the fun and took some pictures with me!


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


2 comments:

  1. I saw that skirt on sale at Zara last week and was this close to buying it! You rock it girl!
    xoxo
    Megan
    a ray of sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should have totally gotten it! You would have been rocking it also!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips