July 2, 2013

Royal Blue








Pants: Zara

     Today was a busy day for me. First I had to go into work for a meeting, than went and helped my cousin sign up for college classes, and finally ended the day shopping. My favorite part of the day was, of course, shopping! I must say my cousin and I did some great bargain shopping! I bought two pairs of pants, two shirts, shorts, shoes, and some accessaries all for (drum roll please) fifty-five dollars! I love finding good deals! I can't wait to put some outfits together for you guys! Let me know if you guys want a clothing haul post of what I bought today!
    So today's outfit was a simple one. I really love this shirt and I'm really sad you can't tell how great the color is. Luckily you can get an idea from the last picture. The royal blue color really caught my eye when I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack. I think its great how it bunches at the front below the buttons. Now these jeans are a stretchy material so they are super comfy, but I forgot to wear a belt so they kept slipping down. I have always loved oxfords but I have trouble of finding outfits to wear them with, but I really like how it looks with the ankle pants. Overall I really enjoy this outfit and I think it would also be a great Fourth of July outfit!
  Hope you guys are having a fabulous day!-Vanessa


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


25 comments:

  1. Love the blue, it really suits you!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top - gorgeous and it looks super comfy. I also adore your oxfords - I'm so into menswear inspired pieces right now.

    Candida :)
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue, it's my fav color! :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blue top!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Royal blue is nice and this color suits you. I have white jeans I am thinking of wearing with a denim shirt...oooo so J Crew.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds like a great outfit, I may just try that myself!

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful look Vanessa! I love the detailing on the blouse :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful fresh summer outfit <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you got some great deals shopping! I love your top, looks amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look on you. You rock it!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! That color looks great on you!

    www.we-heart-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Ya I'll totally go check out your blog!

      Delete
  13. Stunning outfit! You looked lovely

    Christina xx
    christinathorup.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look!

    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute look!

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips