July 5, 2013

School Girl Chic





Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Socks: Macey's
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (similar)
Necklace : Forever 21

    Hope my fellow Americans had a fun and safe Fourth of July! I completely forgot to take pictures of my full outfit yesterday. (I know I'm terrible blogger) But I did post my outfit on my Instagram if you guys want to go check that out.             
     This outfit was from earlier in the week when the weather was a bit cloudy and drizzling. I have loved the high sock trend going on so decided to see what kind of outfit I can wear with my new black high socks. I think this was a great outfit for the gloomy summer day we had. I added a pop of color so it wouldn't be completely black and grey and put my hair in a side braid not wanting to use any heat to style it. 
   I got my Chinese Laundry shoes last year and found a similar pair on Amazon, linked above. The shoes are knee high boots but decided to fold them down to make it shorter and making sure my socks were more noticeable. I really like this outfit, it's different but fun! I really need to go and get some different color knee high socks! Are you guys liking this knee high sock trend? 

Hope you guys are having a fabulous day!-Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 




18 comments:

  1. the colour of the top really looks refreshing, you have lovely skin tone! i'm jealous xx

    girl from the third floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace and the colour of your top :)

    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace, so cute and trendy.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mint blouse!
    Ciao

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is lovely! I have followed you xx

    Hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    http://channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll go check yours out!

      Delete
  6. this loos is so pretty :D letìs follow me on gfc and bloglovin!!! i'll di it back surely! let me know :D

    fashion blog miriam stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I should already be following your blog on bloglovin', I really like it!

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah I'll go check your blog out!

      Delete
  10. you look gorgeous! love that blouse!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is so cute!!!
    Un besito!!!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips