July 8, 2013

She's Gone Country





Top: Victoria's Secret (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch & Bracelet: Francesca's 

    Hey guys, hope you all had a fabulous weekend! On Friday I went to a concert and dusted off my boots to go a bit country. I found this lovely tank top at Victoria's Secret earlier that day. I really like the sequence details, shiny things  always grab my attention so of course I had to buy this! I put my black lace bandeau underneath since the shirt was a bit big. I actually borrowed this skirt from my sister-in-law. This skirt is a faux leather skirt and from Forever 21. I really like the way the bright blue and the lighter blue look together. I kept the accessaries simple and just added my gold watch and gold bracelet from Francesca's. 

Hope you guys have a fabulous day! -Vanessa 

P.S. Just wanted to let you guys know I just created a Facebook page! Yay!! I would appreciate it if you guys go and like it! Also I would greatly appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram, I'll be posting when I have a new blog post and just some everyday life things! Thanks guys!!


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


26 comments:

  1. i actually love it, esp. the tank!
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tank! Super cute!
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, you look amazing! hugs from germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment! I follow you now!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the boots :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! I love these boots also, I really need to get them cleaned though!

      Delete
  6. that top is awesome!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit hun!Love the blue skirt xo

    http://7thand52nd.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vanessa!
    I love your style and your beautiful blog!

    I follow you now on Fb, Instagram and Bloglovin!
    Would you like to follow each other??

    Life Behind a Lens
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tshirt <3
    xx
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love cow boy boots!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooove that top! And the pop of blue, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. molto carina la canotta (; Reb, xoxo.

    * Ho appena pubblicato un post dedicato
    a un outfit (; fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/07/the-new-fashion-icon.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips