July 15, 2013

Summer Rain






Top: Francesca's
Pants: Pac Sun (similar)
Rain Boots: DSW (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Pac Sun
Watch: Francesca's

     Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely weekend! The weather today has been cloudy and raining so I decided to do a rainy day outfit. I really love when it rains, well only if I can stay home and watch movies all day. Unfortunately that wasn't the case for this Monday. 
    I finally got to wear these jeans I recently bought at Pac Sun! I really love the rips and I'm really excited to style an edgy look with them! My top I got a while ago at Francesca's (by the way if you haven't noticed I love that store) I really love the knit material and how loose and comfy it is. Another reason I love rainy days is that I get to wear my rain boots! I just think they are so fun and cute. Bottom line I just love to be comfy and I usually wear my hair in a fishtail braid when the weather is gloomy. Let me know what you guys like to wear on rainy days? 

Hope you guys have a fabulous day! -Vanessa


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


29 comments:

  1. Your rainboots are so adorable! Great way to brighten up a gloomy day :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much the jeans!! Here, in the north of spain, it is too hot these days!
    Xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been 100+ here but the rain brought a nice breeze

      Delete
  3. Love those jeans, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rain boots is really cute. :)
    Wanna follow each other, let me know. :)


    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love it! Awesome outfit <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    VIDEO http://vimeo.com/70190812

    LIKE & SHARE https://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute rainy day look! The distressed jeans are just too cool!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think these jeans are gonna be my favorite!

      Delete
  7. So lovely! Your rain boots are really cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your umbrella is so cute! And haha, I honestly haven't seen a PacSun around in ages - I totally forgot about it - but I used to love that store!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! While shopping my cousin wanted to go inside and they had crazy buy one sale item get one sale item free, so how could I resist!

      Delete
  9. love this outfit, perfect for festival!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww i love your rainy day attire! i've been thinking of getting patterned wellies but wasnt sure if theyd match with everything. now im thinking they might- your outfit is awesome with them!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love them, even though they might not match everything they still add a nice pop of color on a gloomy day!

      Delete
  11. Your umbrella and rain boots are so pretty. We are actually having sunny weather right now and I couldn't be happier. A couple weeks ago it was raining so much every day.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm LOVING your rain boots. It's so nice to see a pretty design, and a change from all of the dark Hunter wellies people wear at festivals!

    Nahid xx

    http://www.thethingsiloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cuuuutest umbrella! Summer rain is my favorite weather
    xxoo

    Tier-Drop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the necklace! Might consider getting one for myself :)

    -Iz
    nguyentage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so lovely !
    I really like your blog, what do you think about following each other?:>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit! So perf in summer rain hehe!
    Mind to visit and checkout my blog

    http://forever-youngstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips