July 10, 2013

Turquoise Pop









Shirt: Francesca's
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Similar 
 Bracelet: Similar
Ring: Cotton On
Shoes: Steve Madden

      Hey guys! So Saturday was my sister-in-laws birthday which meant time to dress up and go dancing! I haven't gone out dancing in a while so I was excited to dress up and everything! The place we went to was pretty fancy so I decided to wear this black and white outfit with a pop of turquoise. I do have a confession guys, the bracelet and necklace aren't actually mine. I had borrowed them early in the week while at my best friend's house and while getting ready for Saturday I found that the turquoise was perfect for the outfit I was wearing. Does anyone else share clothes and jewelry from your friends and reuse them in different outfits? Well, I am definitely guilty of that! I do have some good news, I found this gold ring from Cotton On for only $1! Yes, I said it only ONE DOLLAR! I know super crazy!

Hope you guys have a fabulous day!-Vanessa


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


22 comments:

  1. That's a really great outfit! I love your turquoise necklace :)
    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great outfit :) I love your necklace !

    xxx
    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I'll totally go check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit, love the print on your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look. I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I love the teal accessories.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is stunning! LOOOOOVE IT! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your hair in this post! The blue accessories really add a nice touch to the outfit.

    Jo

    Peonies and American Honey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfit, I like the heels and all the accessories!
    www.nymphashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your necklace it's amazing.:D
    www.letirose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! plz check out the blog, having a great giveaway! www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pants!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your necklace! I have a similar one. :) love how you used teal accessories to add color tot he whole look. :)

    love,
    Maxieissuper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great outfit :)

    xo
    http://sannysoleil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips