July 12, 2013

What's in my purse today?




         

    Hey guys! So I love reading the "What's In My Bag" posts and I decided to join the fun! I got this bag last summer at Francesca's for my vacation to Europe. Lately I haven't been using my larger bags and I don't really know why but since I was running some errands and had work today I decided to use this one.
    Starting from the top left I have a water bottle, I try to stay hydrated and constantly drink water. Next I have a book Chanel Bonfire:A Memoir by Wendy Lawless. Knowing I had to wait in a long line to get my car registration sticker I packed a book to make it go by faster. I have been in a book hiatus and decided that today would be the day to get back into my reading! I have only read the first chapter so far and I'm not sure if I'm hooked yet but we shall see! Next I have my wallet that I got from Aldo a couple of months ago. I love this wallet because it has a little strap so you can carry it without needing a bag and my phone fits perfectly inside. Yes guys I have deodorant in my bag. Living in Texas and this crazy heat it is necessary for me to freshen up a bit. (Side note I also have body spray in my car, it's a must also!) Earlier today I got my hands on the new Rimmel London Show Off lip lacquer in Nova and Stellar and threw those in my bag. Ray ban sunglasses, everyday thing for the summer. Finally I have my phone charger and my Iphone. You never know when your phone might die and mine usually does when I don't have my charger with me, naturally.

      Well, I hope you guys liked this and let me know what you have in your bag today! Hope you guys have a fabulous day!-Vanessa


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 




18 comments:

  1. Great post dear! I am thinking of doing a what's in my purse today post because of you. Lol.

    xx

    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks girl! You should it was fun and I got to clean it out at the same time lol

      Delete
  2. I can't go anywhere without my water bottle! I love your bag by the way and i'd love to do a similar post in the future :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah these posts are so much fun!!!
    Come back soon to visit my blog...
    http://namelessfashionblog.com
    Ps. New giveaway is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a neat purse! i should try to be less cluttered like you

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the main reason my purse isn't all cluttered is because I switch purses pretty frequently!

      Delete
  5. I love this posts too. Really I have no idea what's in my bag :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I always wear my sunnies in the bag too! Love your Ray Ban!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's always fun to see what other people have in their bags :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. Based on my observation, a lot of ladies bring way too expensive things inside their bags that purchasing a handbag insurance seems to be a practical thing to do. LOL! All I can say is that the contents of yours are simple yet useful things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats crazy! I do notice that others carry so much stuff in their purses. I think the main reason I don't is because I switch out purses frequently. Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips