August 5, 2013

80's Pub Run





    Hey guys! I thought I would do a quick update on what I did this weekend! I went out with some friends for First Friday. So mainly First Friday is something that happens the first Friday of every month and downtown they have different little stands with art, jewelry and stuff like that. Also during First Friday they have a pub run and it's usually themed. This month the theme was 80's, of course me loving everything 80's I was super excited! Sorry for the bad quality of these photos I just took them with my Iphone.
     I was able to find stuff that was in my closet. The vest and shirt are from Forever 21 and my skirt is from Zara which I did an outfit post here. I decided to wear my pink Van's since we would be "running" mainly walking. My favorite part of this look is my bow headband and my lace gloves! I know I have been slacking with my posts but life has been a bit hectic. I promise I'll be posting my July favorites this week! Let me know what you guys did this weekend? 

Hope you guys have a fabulous day!-Vanessa 


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog :) You are so beautiful! :)

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so much fun! Danced a lot!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had fun! And i love your skirt! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look!! Love it!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool outfit!! looks like lots of fun! i love your blog! ♥
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses, Mai ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll go check your blog out now!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like so much fun, that little skirt is so pretty too! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking adorable! I'm following you now! Maybe you can follow me back...thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those outfits look like a SMASH! Haha I'm tried use old lingo...sort of...but for back in time you look pretty chic in the future!

    http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips