August 8, 2013

July's Delightful Addictions



    Hey guys! I know I'm a little late but here are my July Delightful Addictions! I haven't really tried anything new or switched up my routine but these are the things that I have loved and used everyday! 

Face Product:



    Living in Texas it gets extremely hot, I'm talking like 100 degrees+ everyday! So with this hot weather I have been wanting a face lotion that protects my face from the sun. I picked up Simple at Ulta from the suggestion of one of the sales lady.  I was really looking for something that was A. good for my sensitive skin and 2. had some SPF in it. Another thing I like about this product is that it has no harsh irritants or artificial perfume or dyes. With my sensitive skin as you guys know I get a little hesitant on using new lotion products, but this one is great! Overall I love it! 

Hair Care:


    Another thing that I have loved this month is Batiste Dry Shampoo. I don't like to wash my hair everyday but somedays you just need a little refresher in your hair and dry shampoo is amazing! The only down side is that I have pretty dark hair and the spray has a bit of white residue, so just make sure you rub it in well. I know I'm late to the dry shampoo game and I'm sure glad I have this stuff now because it is a life saver! (or should I say hair saver) 



    My last product would be this TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer. It is very important to protect your hair! My hair is pretty crazy and frizzy so I always have to heat style my hair and this month I have been using this hair tamer leave-in spray. It has worked great and I have noticed my hair is more shiner and leaves it soft. A great plus is that this product doesn't test on animals! 

Fashion: 


    I have been loving rings this month! I really love the odd not so standard rings. I just think they add a bit of character to an outfit! I have been on a hunt to find knuckle rings but no luck. Starting at my pinkie I got those from Target, next two were form Pac Sun, Cotton On and last my thumb from DailyLook. I don't know if they still have these in the stores but just thought I would let you guys know and if you have any great suggestions where I could find some awesome knuckle rings let me know! 

TV Show: 


    Prison Break! I have had a terrible addiction to this show. I found it on Netflix one night and have been hooked ever since. From IMBD this is the summary; due to a political conspiracy an innocent man is sent to death row and his only hope is his brother who makes it his mission to deliberately get himself sent to the same prison in order to break the both of them out from the inside out. They have four seasons and I went through the first three in about two weeks! I'm half way through the last season but seriously had to do an intervention on myself because it was just taking over my life! This series is extremely well written. The writers do a great job at  evolving these characters. Every episode is an emotional roller coaster and you just can't help but watch one more show. Let me know if you guys have every seen this show I can seriously go on a rant about this show but I'll save you guys the trouble. 

P.S. Wentworth Miller, gorgeous eyes. 

Music: 

These songs have been on repeat! Hope you guys check it out and let me know what you think! 




Hope you guys had a great July and a fabulous day! -Vanessa 

Lets be friends! 

74 comments:

  1. Great post, so many awesome rings you have!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings! Especially the arrow wrap :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rings are so adorable!! :)

    I'm a new follower to your blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd follow back! xx

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rings, and batiste dry shampoo is a life saver! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres Semes always has some amazing products, this post is amazing btw :)
    really nice blog you got here <3

    www.fashion-breaker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've tried their products. Thanks for the sweet comment, means a lot!

      Delete
  6. so nice post!follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rings are amazing! And that Treseme product sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is and it smells really good!

      Delete
  8. nice post!! i love your rings!!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog <3
    Follow me :)
    Google: blog di moda low cost

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning rings, I love them! <3


    Love from France! <3

    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many great products!♥ love the rings!:) I'm following you on bloglovin, google+ (petra lorietta) and I liked your facebook page with my personal profile (petra lorencová) ;) you can follow me back if you'd like♥ kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Facebook page


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definitely go check out your blog!

      Delete
    2. Thank you♥ It means so much to me! :)

      Delete
  12. follow you on GFC!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab post, love the rings!x

    http://isobelpotts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. good products dear.
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Simple make up - they are a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first product I've used from them and I really like it!

      Delete
  16. I used that Tresemme heat protectant when I used to straighten my hair all the time! It smells so good <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that Batiste dry shampoo! It's a life savor in the summer heat! The rings are adorable, love the feather one the most :) xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing some of your recent loves! I'm a fan of dry shampoo as well. Sometimes I'll put it on before bed so that the residue will be gone by morning.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I love reading these posts and writing them!

      That's a great tip, I'm going to try that!

      Delete
  19. I love Lana and Summertime Sadness. So strange, it was playing as I read it in your post!!!

    Followed :)

    Also, I wanted to personally invite you to enter my Midsummers Dream Giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.ca/2013/08/a-mid-summers-dream-giveaway.html

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song and the remix version of it!
      Thanks for the invite and I'll go check that out!

      Delete
  20. Great selection!!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, I was totally addicted to Prison Break... I've seen all the episodes!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am half way done with the last season! I also just found out they made a movie so I am kinda exited to see that once I'm done with the seasons!

      Delete
    2. I've seen that too...it's sort of the last episode ;)

      Come and have a look at my newest post!
      Nameless Fashion Blog
      Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

      Delete
  22. I love your rings! I had some dry shampoo last year and I didn't like it at all, it made my hair even worse! But maybe I shall give this brand a try! If it actually works on my hair it would sure come in handy some days :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely adore this Batiste dry shampoo, it's fab and makes my hair so voluminous! <3 I need to pick up this TRESemme heat protector, I've heard lovely things about it! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the batiste dry shampoo. The scent is divine :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a lovely post!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. So amazing! <3
    I really loved your blog. What do you think about following each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice post!
    Like to follow each other?

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love those rings! They look so cool! I loved Prison Break!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. anelli carinissimi (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/08/will-smith-scream.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. That arrow ring is so sweet! I don't think my face could handle the heat haha.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the arrow one! I can't handle this heat either! lol

      Delete
  31. Oooh! I love this rings! :O

    http://www.likemannequins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love the rings!!!
    Watch out my blog!
    And comment on it if you want to.

    http://thetivafever.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your rings
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the rings all together!!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  35. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love music and these have just been stuck in my head!

      Delete
  36. Oh many thanks for share with us your favs dear.
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin`
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. great post!!! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am in need of a dry shampoo! Will have to try that one!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dry shampoo, its like magic! lol

      Delete
  39. Tresemme has always been one of my favorite brands. I hear that they make a keratin shampoo now that promises to look like a salon blowout. I really want to try it out!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really I want to try that also! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  40. Your blog is so lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've yet to try the Batiste dry shampoo, but have heard so many good things about it, especially it's fragrance! Have you ever tried a dry shampoo that's specifically for darker hair? I've seen a couple out there, so it might be something nice to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried a dry shampoo for darker hair, I should though.

      Delete
  42. Such a great post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  43. love ring pieces! http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love batiste dry shampoo it's a necessity! Great blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love batiste, it's so great to freshen up my hair!

    let me know if you want to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  46. I find your blog very inspiring..;-)
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    You can also see my facebook page here

    ♡ Kisses,Patrycja
    holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I started a new blog and would be great if I could know what you think about him. Follow me if you like. Lots of love.
    http://ritaeme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm actually addicted to all of these!
    You have such a great blog! I love it :)
    your reader from La Dolce Moda
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  49. your rings are so cool! I have to try dry shampoo, so curious

    ReplyDelete
  50. love the rings, they're so pretty!

    http://thenetdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  51. I loooooove the rings! :)

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips