September 1, 2013

It's Been Awhile







Top: Love Culture
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Pink & Pepper

    Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the lack of post but I am determined to get back into the blogging world again! I've missed it and here is a quick little post on my outfit today. 
   This summer has been a hot one with 100+ degrees, so it's hard to dress cute without getting all sweaty and gross once stepping out the door. Today I braved the heat and decided to wear this cute outfit today. H&M recently started shipping to the US so of course I had to go and order a few things. I bought this skirt and I'm in love! The color is a pretty orange/red color, great for summer and even during the holiday season. I added this light tank from Love Culture. (also styled here: 80's blog post) In case you where wondering my watch is from Francesca's, the earrings where a gift and my rings are all listed in my previous post (July Delightful Addictions
    How has everyones summer been? Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! -Vanessa

Let's be friends!    


37 comments:

  1. Cute, I love that skirt! The colour is really pretty :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cool red skirt and the fringed booties!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt and gorgeous accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is so pretty! I saw it at H&M, I think I'll buy it in black color:))
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely get it!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! The fringe on the boots just sucked me in!

      Delete
  7. Love the skirt and its color!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is the most amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it, what a lovely colour and you look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the red skirts makes the outfit pop out.

    Love,
    Monique

    www.styleventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great colour combo, those boots remind me of Acne pistol boots!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red skater skirt!!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey hey, are you having fun this Summer? It's sad it's almost gone :(
    I saw your blog once again and I had to leave a comment, the layout is amazing and I'm loving the posts. I'm coming back without doubt, keep going with this amazing job!
    Let's keep in touch.

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the sweetest comment ever! Thanks so much for checking out my blog again and commenting!

      Delete
  14. Aww this outfit is so pretty!
    :)
    your reader from La Dolce Moda
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey hey, I'm glad you liked it I'm in the beginning but already addicted to this world of the blogs!! And Preppy Lemonade is already on Bloglovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9725179/preppy-lemonade) and on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/PreppyLemonade )stay tuned and follow the blog so you can be updated with all my little news and surprises!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC(23), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love! Please check out my latest posts at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit! I like your skirt!

    xx Réka
    http://mademoisellereka.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips