October 2, 2013

Birthday Outfit!





Hey guys! So this is going to be a super quick outfit of the day post. I recently bought this top at Target earlier this week. I originally went in for some toothpaste and face wash and ended up with this shirt and a bunch of other things I don't need, but thats Target for you! My skirt I got at Forever 21. (also styled here) My boots are also a recent purchase that I have been waiting to wear! I found these on the sale rack at DSW, such a great find!

Well, I have some delicious Birthday cake waiting for me! I hope you guys have a fabulous day!
    -Vanessa

Let's be friends! Make sure to follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM


11 comments:

  1. wow it's sunny outside!

    <333
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah even though it's officially fall it's still in the 90s here...

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes
    And I love sunflowers :)
    Happy Birthday!

    x
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunflowers are definitely my favorite flowers!

      Delete
  3. Loooove the studded outfit! Those boots are awesome :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips