October 6, 2013

Floral+Oxfords= Happiness







    Hey guys! I have been sick the last couple weeks, hence the lack of posts. I'm finally 100% better and ready to start blogging! I wore this outfit the other day when I went out to lunch with some friends. The day started out great but towards the end of lunch it started pouring down and with it came the humidity and crazy hair.
    To be honest I don't remember where this dress is from but I want to say its form H&M.  Of course all my jewelry and oxfords are from Francesca's, if you haven't noticed it's one of my favorite stores. (Right now they are having a buy one get on 50% off on jewelry, so you guys should definitely check that out!) This sweater is actually my friends that I borrowed a while ago and I recently found it in my closet, oops! It's from Urban Outfitters. (Similar here) I love this purse that I got from DailyLook, unfortunately they don't have this one anymore but they do have other great satchels you should check out!
    Hopefully the weather starts getting cooler so I can post some great fall outfits! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! -Vanessa

Make sure to follow me so we can be friends!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



35 comments:

  1. u look lovely

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens - LOVE the oxfords! I found a pair and Francesca's, too, and I'm kicking myself for not getting them. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice my dear!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dear! And so are you!

    Xxx Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so girly and cute!
    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can win a jewel by Les Jumelles!
    Les Jumelles giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those shoes girl! SO cute with the floral dress.

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better! beautiful dress and perfect for fall with that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral dress. The title of your post is so true also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! <3 http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this combo: dress + oxford shoes!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so sweet in this outfit :D i was wondering if you would like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin... i will surely follow you back! Let me know! :D
    fashion blog miriam stella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really a wonderful and romativ outfit. I love it.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was feeling that vibe also

      Delete
  15. Your outfit is so pretty, love the satchel :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a great look
    I love your bag
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so pretty! i love your necklace! i was wondering if you would like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin... i will surely follow you back! Let me know! :D
    fashion blog miriam stella

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty outfit! I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick is no fun! Also, Francesca's is one of my favorite places to shop too! Unfortunately,the closest store is 30 minutes away. It really isn't that far but when the other mall is only 5 minutes away I don't make it there very often. They have the best jewelry and dresses! <3
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, what an adorable print dress! Love the design and neutral color of it <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is a super pretty outfit, very girly! love oxfords, also love floral dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a preppy and cool outfit, I love the pairing of a summer dress with oxfords, it looks great on you!!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are so pretty in your outfit :D I was wondering if you would like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin… I will surely follow you back…. Let me know! :D
    fashion blog miriam stella

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute - new follower :) Hope you come visit me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips