November 4, 2013

First Fashion Show





Hey guys! This weekend was the start of Fashion Week San Antonio and I was extremely excited to attend my first fashion show! I've never been to a fashion show of any kind so I was really nervous and really excited. The show I attended was the Samantha Plasencia show. In her bio it said that her Spring 2014 collection is much different from her normal avant-garde design aesthetic.  This collection is meant to be more simplified and sensible. Even though these are meant to be a much more simple collection the feel was still edgy.  Below are a few snaps of my favorite outfits, sorry for the bad quality of pictures, I was using my iphone.


I really enjoyed this look. I think altogether it looks so edgy and modern. You can't tell in this photo but the pants have this really cute bow detail on the waist line that I just adored.


I loved the pattern of her top! She had a dress in the same pattern that I loved but was unable to get a clear shot of it. I also loved the chunky chained necklace. Below or some other photos I was able to snap during the show.




The makeup and hairstyle for this show had a rebellious feel. Like I said earlier this was my first fashion show so I don't know the edict for these things. I thought it would be more colorful since it is a spring collection, but overall I think she did a great job with the show and looks. I loved how she had such a grudge, edgy looks and added the pop of turquoise and white, which would be great to transition into the spring.


The whole reason I came to this show was to support my friend Deanna who is an amazing makeup artist, you should definitely check out her instagram for some great looks. 



 I would love to know if you guys liked any of these looks. Hope you guys have a fabulous day! 

Let's become friends! 

9 comments:

  1. Totally loving the 3rd outfit!!! It's always fun to get out to those kind of events. Love this post girlie! xoxo

    Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do like the black and white of the third outfit.

      It is fun to go out to a great event like that! Thanks for the comment girl!

      Delete
  2. Nice photos dear! I follow you on bloglovin , i hope you follow me back!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky! I hope you enjoy the fashion show!! Love the skirt!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!!! How awesome you could go!!!! :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on attending your first fashion show! Your outfit is super adorable.

    Jo

    Peonies and American Honey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips