November 15, 2013

Golden Star







Sweater & Leggings: Apricot Lane San Antonio
Boots: Steve Madden (Similar)
Necklace: Charming Charles
Ring: Francesca's

   Hey guys! Sadly it's starting to warm up again so I decided to wear this outfit before the heat comes back. Earlier this week I went to Apricot Lane to check out these fleece leggings they had that are only $8! Safe to say these are now my current obsession! They are the most comfortable leggings and they are super warm with the fleece lining inside. While shopping I stumbled across this sweater that reminded me of something Wildfox would have. Luckily for me this was the last one they had and was 20% off, score! Another great find I found on my shopping adventure was this spiral knuckle ring from Francesca's, they were having a buy one get another item 50% off! I have been loving this laid back outfit today! 
   Well, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful weather before heading to work. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

18 comments:

  1. Amazing sweater.*__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I accidentally got a bigger size but it works perfect for an oversized sweater look!

      Delete
  2. so many cute details, big like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I figured I'd keep my jewelry simple since so much is going on in the sweater.

      Delete
  3. Loving this sweater and necklaces!!

    Following u now with GFC, hope u follow back :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater is so beautiful!!! I love the golden stars on it ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweater is so cool! Love it!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear, I just discovered your blog and I find it quite interessting, I would be very happy if you visit my blog,
    If you like it please click the like botton and let me know so I can return the nice gesture :) Wish you a great week!

    Much Love,
    Viewrama

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice sweater!<3

    follow me?:)
    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an inspirational post! I enjoyed reading it :) I love your blog, too!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    Tina from the Style Sinners
    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh love the red pants with this fantastic sweater!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. really fun sweater! thanks for visiting my blog!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute top!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sweater is so beautiful!♥ lovely outfit!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is really awesome!! I really loved the color..
    the combo is just looking perfect!~!~

    similar stuffs!~!~!~@


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips