November 22, 2013

Gypsy Holiday





Beautysets - Gypsie Holiday



Hey guys! So DailyLook is doing a Be the Stylist contest. All you have to do is create a look on Style Sets and the most Facebook likes wins!

I've had my eye on this dress for a while now but not really up to paying $135 for it. I decided to create my outfit with this dress in mind. I left minimal accessaries since the dress has so much texture. I added the simple clutch with some lovely gold chain details. I also decided to add those fantastic Mary Jane heels since I also have had my eyes on them. The dress gave me a bit of a boho/gypsy  feel so, I added the cute jewel headband piece. I think this would be great outfit for the holiday season, I think it gives a spin off the original red dress.

Make sure you guys check out DailyLook and LIKE my style board!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday!

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

7 comments:

  1. So nice!! Love so much the dress!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wishlist, the dress is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty!!! Great combo!

    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely wishlist ! awesome blog !! would you like to follow each other doll ? xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you have here! ♥
    would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure :>

    http://tishaarnaldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is super cool! I love that it's not the typical pattern for all over lace.

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips