November 8, 2013

October Delightful Addictions





Hey guys! Today I thought I'd share with you all my October Delightful Addictions. I haven't really ventured out into new makeup so the majority of my addictions have been accessaries.

Make Up 




I finally got my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet. (I know I'm late to the party) All these colors are amazing, my go to everyday colors have been Bootycall and Tease. I have been slowly experimenting with the darker colors which have been Snakebite and Pistol. These shadows go on so smooth and last all day without me having to touch up.  I'm so glad I purchased this pallet! 




This product is suppose to help erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I have major dark circles under my eyes and this product has been my everyday go to concealer for under my eyes. It says that the super concentrated formula with goji berry helps the reduction of puff eyes and dark circles, and it sure does. The only down side is the packaging, I am not a huge fan of the twist up packaging but other than that I love this concealer! 




I am an avid chap stick user and I was super excited when I saw these Baby Lips Dr. Rescues! The menthol helps sooth chapped dry lips. This is perfect for the coming windy winter days. I feel as though the really sooth my dry lips instantly and a great plus I love the packaging! I got the Baby Lips Too Cool but I want to try Soothing Sorbet and Berry Soft. 


Lotion 


I always use Jergens lotion but this time I decided to try the shea butter deep conditioning moisturizer. I have been having some super dry skin lately and this stuff is awesome and smells so good! It is a thicker lotion but great for the winter days. 

Fragrance 


This is a rediscovered addiction! I got this for my birthday from my brother and I'm so glad I got it! This perfume is meant to be classic, fresh and feminine. I'm not very good at describing scents so I;ll just list of what it has; lime, pear, peony, almond, mahogany (anyone else think of Effie Trinket from  the Hunger Games?!) amber, tonk a bean, and vanilla. 


Accessaries 



I have been loving this spiked bracelet, sadly I don't remember where I got this though. I love the whole arm candy trend going on and that is how I have been wearing this bracelet.


I have been loving this quint little owl necklace! I got this a couple weeks ago at Forever 21. I can't find the exact one anymore but they still have so many cute owl necklaces. I really like layering several different little necklaces, but this owl is by far my favorite at the moment. 




So I'm not going to go into a lot of detail on this bag because I'm going to do a What's in my bag post soon. I actually found this bag at Marshell's so I couldn't find the exact same one online. I have always loved bigger bags but this past year or so I have been using smaller cross body bags. When I found this one I just feel in love and had to have it! 


Music 

I have been loving the John Mayer CD Paradise Valley. So make sure you guys check that out! 

Hope you guys are having a fabulous friday and let me know what you guys have been addicted to in October! 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



10 comments:

  1. oh the Naked palette is on my wishlist for the longest time now!♥ I need it!:D

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! I'm happy I'm not the only one calling bracelets arm candy, haha, my BF tends to look at me weird whenever I say that.

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone, I always call it arm candy!

      Delete
  3. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this looks like some great stuff! Makes me want to go out and buy some new makeup...haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. That perfume sounds amazing! Definitely want to check it out :)

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips