November 23, 2013

Sweater Weather








    Hey guys! Well, yesterday a cold front came into town which meant I was able to bust out my sweaters, scarfs, boots, and jackets! I was so excited because of the cold front and of course the premier of Catching Fire. I don't know if any of you guys love the Hunger Games trilogy but my sister-in-law and I (Obsessed with the books) got up early Friday morning to see Catching Fire. I won't spoil the movie for anyone but I will tell you that I loved it so much better then the first one. I decided to reread Catching Fire before the movie came out and I was so pleased that it followed majority of the book. Now I have to wait 362 days till MockingJay part 1... 
   So for this cold day I wore this super comfy H&M (Similar) sweater that I got a couple weeks ago. I paired it with my American Eagle jeggings, I've never really tried on any AE jeans but I love these. They are so soft, stretchy and comfortable, if you haven't noticed I like to be comfortable. I think my favorite part of this outfit is my fringe Pink & Pepper booties. Unfortunately I got my jacket from Buffalo Exchange and I don't know where the scarf is from. 

   I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday! -Vanessa 

P.S. Make sure you LIKE my wish list style outfit from my last post! I would greatly appreciate it!! 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 
 

27 comments:

  1. It definitely is sweater weather, it's freeeezing here! Your oversized scarf is such a yummy colour. I love The Hunger Games, I can't wait to watch Catching Fire next week. I am really excited but I wasn't happy with the ending of the trilogy so I'm not looking forward to reliving it haha.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After watching a rereading Catching Fire I need to reread Mockingjay, unfortunately my cousin bar owed it and lost it...

      Delete
  2. Love your scarf! Is it pashmina? Love Buffalo exchange too :)

    Jo

    Peonies and American Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute sweater!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, what a cute jumper and the purple scarf goes great with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute look! lovely photos:))
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweater! I'm loving it! Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a good day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your scarf here, so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my god I am going on PInk&Pepper right now to get those boots, hope they have my size!!!
    Lovely outfit, love the punch of color with your scarf:)

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sweater look good on ya' and love the whole outfit :)

    Yati Noah

    feel free to visit / follow my blog, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. this post is just wonderful!
    i follow you via gfc, would you like to follow back?
    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the rolled up jeans + booties combo. You're so cute :)

    theundercoverprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving the whole rolled up jeans and booties combo trend!

      Delete
  12. it's no sweater weather where I live.....it's still hot :(

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater weather only last a week now the heat is coming back again... =( bipolar Texas weather

      Delete
  13. I love the boots and the scarf!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sweater weather! :) Sweaters are definitely my favorite garment to wear this season, as it is possible to make such cool layers with them!
    You look really great in your outfit, great job styling wise! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit dear!:)♥ and the bag is just fabulous!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous! very casual but very elegant, good work! your boots are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips