November 13, 2013

Wursfest









Pants: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Madden Girl
Necklace: Francesca's 

    Hey guys! Over the weekend I was reunited with my best friend Meg, FINALLY!!! We decided to go to this German festival they have in New Braunfels called Wursfest! It was a lot of fun to catch up and eat some German food and drink some beer.   
    That day we had some great weather so I decided to wear this simple outfit. Since it was a bit cool I was able to wear this super comfy button up that I got from Buffalo Exchange. I paired the button up with my favorite olive green pants I got at Nordstrom Rack, which are also super comfy. I recently bought a pair of black boots that I found on HauteLook, which I thought was a good idea till I came home with spilt sticky beer on them. (Good news, they look squeaky clean and new again!)  I love pairing a great statement necklace with a button up shirt, I think it adds a cute girly touch. 
    Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  -Vanessa

Let's be friends! So make sure you follow me so we can chat!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

14 comments:

  1. cute chambray shirt n statement necklace :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear...Ok, first of all I really like your necklace...

    And I would also like to ask you if you want to visit my blog. If you like it we can follow each other. Just don't forget to let me know so that I can follow back.

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love statement necklaces over denim shirts! So cute. The khaki also works really well against the light denim, one of my favourite combos. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look babe, I love it :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I have been obsessed with this combo lately!

      Delete
  6. such a pretty necklace!

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool outfit, I like how you overlayed that necklace over the denim shirt! You look wonderful! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos! lovely boots!
    I'm following u now on gfc, hope u follow me back ;)

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss the Buffalo Exchange. We don't really have any fun consignment stores (that I can find) in Germany. I do miss thrifting... especially when I see awesome thrifted/secondhand outfits like this one!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    Cake Pop Giveaway
    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway
    Feather Ring Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the necklace! :D
    You look great xx

    http://www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips