December 11, 2013

Office Christmas Party









   Hey guys!  Today I'm going to share with you all my outfit I wore for my companies Christmas party. Unfortunately I was working majority of the party but I did get to attend the last bit and after some of us went out for some drinks.
   My favorite item from this outfit has to be my oxford wedges! I bought them on HautLook a couple weeks ago! Sadly I couldn't find the exact wedges but I did do some hunting for you guys and was able to find a similar pair from DSW. My jeans are from American Eagle and my blazer and white shear button up I got at Nordstrom Rack.  I bought the blazer last year for $10! Such a steal! I kept my accessories pretty simple with a watch and some fun festive red bow earrings.
    Hope you all have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



15 comments:

  1. love the shoes!!! they looks pretty comfortable even if theyre high. and i cant believe it was only $10! such a good steal

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel so satisfied after finding something amazing on sale!

      Delete
  2. Pretty look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look. I love your fun red blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, dear!!!! I hope you enjoy the party!!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the burgundy blazer!:) beautiful outfit!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh it looks like such a fun time!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I adore your wedges, they are so cute and have kind of a vintage feel to them!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally cute! Would love for you to stop by my blog! www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear love ur blog,would you like to follow each other ? =)

    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips