December 6, 2013

Windy + Black & White Strips







Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great Friday! I've been running around doing errands before heading into work. It's been a pretty windy day hence the hair flying around all over the place.
    For today's outfit I decided to wear my black and white vertical striped button up from H&M and layered it with a grey cardigan that I've had from Francesca's  for a while. My black leggings are from  Cotton On and I really like how think they are.  My boots and bag are from Steve Madden. My coat I got last year for Christmas from Guess and I have been obsessed with my skull scarf that I got online from DailyLook (Good news it's on sale!)

Hope you all have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

14 comments:

  1. Love your style !!! Your boots are awesome..!!!!
    kisses, xx !!
    http://roblesilse.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, just found your blog and..wow, it's amazing! You've got such a fresh style...find it so inspiring, even if our styles may seem very different I think we've got a very similar point of view! I'll come reading your blog much more doll! If you want check my blog and if you find it as interesting as I find yours we can follow each other! Just let me know,
    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such kind words! I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Really digging that bag though! Let's follow each other?

    x Megann, Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Outfit ,love the Scarf and the beautiful Bag :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the scarf!
    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! I love your scarf!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh la la! This look is lovely!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    $50 to PersunMall Giveaway
    Peruvian Ring Giveaway
    SPARKLE Cuff Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips