January 6, 2014

Boho Vibe










     Hey guys, hope you all had a great New Years! I know since I've started this blog a couple months ago I haven't been very consistent but I really want to change that this year. I'm going to start posting about 2-3 times a week.

    Last week we had such perfect weather that I decided to add some color to my outfit.  I found this mustard yellow TopShop tank from Nordstrom Rack, I linked a similar styled tank. I paired the tank with my fringe kimono. I got this kimono from Forever 21 but sadly they don't have any online. My jeans are of course from American Eagle, I’ve been obsessed with these jeggings, they are so comfortable. I recently purchased this bag from Francesca's. It’s the perfect size, not too big and not too small and fits everything I need. My watch is from Urban Outfitters and my necklace I bought last year from DailyLook. My booties are from Pink and Pepper.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday! –Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!


14 comments:

  1. nice outfit loving the scarf/poncho!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello epic boho kimono, it's so Woodstock. ;) I wish we had an AE here!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah man, that fringed, floral kimono is perfection! If only I lived near a F21...sigh.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love kimono! but i just don't know how to pair it well, you pair it really well though!

    www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! Love your style! You look genius! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!! Love so much your kimono!!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear nice blog =) would u like to follow each other ? let me know =)
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips