January 13, 2014

Minnie Birthday














     So today I'm going to do a different style of post. This past weekend my niece turned one and to celebrate my brother and sister-in-law threw a small Minnie Mouse theme party. I thought it would be fun to show you guys the great decorations and a quick look at my outfit. At the party they had some great snacks, a perfect little candy bar, great homemade Minnie rice crispy treats and a yummy chocolate fountain to dip in fruit and marshmallows. My favorite part of the decorations would be the clothes pinned line up of pictures from every month of Avery’s first year. Another fun part was the photo booth set up with Minnie ears and hands.
    Hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a fabulous day! -Vanessa 
Top: Disney Store
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Buffalo Exchange 
I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear! First of all, thank you for all your lovely comments! I really appreciate and love reading them! Second, YOU LOOK SO CUTEEE! I loveeeeeeeee these kind of outfits and your're totally in style! I bet your niece loved it!

    Love,

    Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Avery! What a cute idea for a birthday party. Your tee is so cute! xx kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaww♥ the photos are so cute!:) and the cake looks amazing!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips