February 17, 2014

Plaid & Knee Highs








    I've been pretty busy lately at work so it's been harder for me to find time to take blog photos. Luckily I had a day off last week and decided to go out shopping.  These photos where taken when the weather was still a bit cooler, unfortunately the hotter weather is official here so its time to put away my coats and scarfs. 
   I have been dying to wear this skirt I got at Forever 21 (Similar). This skirt is actually a skort, I haven't worn a skort since I was in middle school, but I have been loving it lately. My sweater I got at Old Navy a while back. Now I have been in love with these DailyLook lace up knee high's since I got them for Christmas and I try to wear them with anything possible. 
   Work should be slowing down this week so hopefully I can get some more posts up soon! I'm also working on doing my first giveaway soon so make sure you guys  keep in eye out in my future posts for that! 

Hope you all have a fabulous day! -Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


13 comments:

  1. In the first image I didn't notice the boots because you were sitting down, I thought they were your trousers! They are awesome, they would go with most things too! xx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lucky you are to get some sun!

    It will mean a lot to me if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow me if you like what you see?

    Hope to see you soon into it,

    Kisses

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look, love these boots. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how amazing are these boots!? I remember trying on a pair like this when I was a teen, they were dream shoes to me. Such a cute look!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!
    Thanks for the comment :) Would you like to follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin?
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pairing of your boots and skirt.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog :) would you like if we follow each other on gfc and blog? let me know what do you think ? Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag and those boots are killer, you look amazing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! you are rocking this look from the skirt, the bag and the boots!! WORK IT! haha!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips