February 12, 2014

Red Blazer & The Beatles











   Beatles Tank: Forever 21
   Red Blazer: Nordstrom Rack
   Jeans: American Eagle
   Shoes: Buffalo Exchange (Similar)
   Nail Polish: Essie (Skirting the Issues)
   Necklace: Forever 21
   Watch: Francesca's 
   Spike Bracelet: Thrifted
   Bracelet: Urban Outfitters 

Hey guys so this is going to be a quick outfit post. I've been feeling under the weather lately but I still wanted to make a post. This is an outfit  I wore on my vacation in California.  I kept things pretty casual since I didn't know what the day was going to take me. 
    Hope everyone  is having a fabulous hump day! -Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



13 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. The red blazer over the beatles tee is perfect and your silver shoes are fab. xx kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your accessories! And that blazer is gorge! <3

    www.superwomanchick.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a colourful blazer is a wardrobe essential. I love the combination of the gold accessories with the silver shoes - looks amazing. Great outfit, dear!

    Lace and Lipstick Stains


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I think everyone should own a red blazer!

      Delete
  4. Hii lovely!

    I hope you feel better! ive been sick myself as well:( aaah I never visited California before! Hope to do that once!

    have a great day!

    Love, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you styled this outfit! The red blazer looks so cool when styled together with that Beatles shirt! & I love your shiny shoes! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of that red against your outfit and amazing shoes!

    -Christine
    www.trendenvy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips