February 7, 2014

Superbowl Sunday








    This past week I went to California to visit my family. It was a great trip that went by too fast. The weather was perfect and now I'm missing those warm days, as I try and stay warm from this gloomy cold day.
    For Superbowl Sunday I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house and decided to dress a bit casual. Of course I'm wearing my jeggings from American Eagle. This oversized sweater, also from American Eagle (Similar), is a favorite of mine because of open cuts from the sides.  I added the white tee from Nordstrom rack that goes great with everything, dressed up or dressed down. On my feet I ended up wearing my fringe booties from Pink & Pepper which are now on sale! My necklace is from Dialylook and  Charming Charlie.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! What did you guys do for Superbowl Sunday?  -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM


   

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, so stylish and relaxed at the same time!
    Your booties are to die for!!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super comfy outfit, thank you!

      Delete
  2. You look adorable here, Vanessa! I just picked up my first pair of black jeggings and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to wear them, lol. I tried them on yesterday and they are so incredibly comfortable and they look so similar to real jeans that I'm kicking myself for not investing in a pair earlier. You look especially great in yours (:

    Melanie
    Lace and Combat Boots | a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute, Vanessa :) Love le booties.

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips