March 26, 2014

Go Spurs Go!









    Earlier this week my boss took us out to a Spurs game in an awesome suite! Go Spurs Go!! I hadn't been to a game in years so it was fund being out and it was great being able to hang out with my coworkers outside of work.
    For this outfit I kept things pretty simple since the weather was nasty out. My jeans are from American Eagle, my favorite skinny jeans! The white top I got at Nordstrom Rack. Surprisingly I got my jacket off Groupon. I've never ordered any clothing from Groupon so I was a bit apprehensive but it turned out to be a great purchase! My shoes are Diba that I got at DSW and my hat is from Forever 21 (similar).

Hope you guys have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

10 comments:

  1. I never orders clothes from groupon either but your jacket looks very nice, I might give it a chance!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out! I love this jacket, well worth it!

      xo, Vanessa

      Delete
  2. Nice comfy outfit!....wow amazing background!

    Kisses from www.withorwithoutshoes.com
    Today I bring you a Rock Outfit with Stretch Leather Trousrers and punk style stilettos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice outfit looks very great!

    in love nidda :)

    http://endlessbeauty9.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. major jacket envy! love this outfit!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips