April 8, 2014

Feeling Breezy









The weather has been a bit crazy lately. One minute it can be cold, raining and hailing and the next it's sunny and hot. I took full advantage of today's beautiful weather and finally took pictures of this outfit!
I have been planning this outfit since I found out about the Pickwick & Weller "be a stylist" contest. I choose this olive green tee that is seriously super soft and extremely comfortable.  I really wanted to channel a bit of a gypsy/hippie casual vibe. So I decided this outfit would be perfect with my newest Earthbound Trading Co. gypsy headband that I'm absolutely in love with! My kimono I got at Marshalls and from my March Delightful Addictions I have on my Crown Vintage booties. My jeggings are from American Eagle, naturally. This fringe purse I got a long time ago from Target (similar).
Hope you all have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



11 comments:

  1. Really pretty dear :) Love the look.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it my dear!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool look, I love the kind of festival vibe I get from it (probably because of the head piece and the flowy cardigan). I really like the outfit and I really like the colorful accessories you chose to add to the outfit! Pretty!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this lovely comment! I totally get the festival vibe! This would definitely be an outfit if I were going to Cochella this year, one day!

      Delete
  4. So perfect :) Love the vibe of the pictures

    Lou of,steal-thestyle.blogspot.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore ta tenue :)

    http://www.aubnoheurdesdames.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just such a pretty laid back cool look! P.s. love you to check out my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips