April 4, 2014

March Delightful Addictions


 


Clothing:


Lately I have been obsessed with booties and these beauties have been my newest obsession. This brand is called Crown Vintage and I got them on sale at DSW. The material is faux suede and faux leather. I can seriously wear these shoes all day without my feet hurting.


Beauty: 

Origins charcoal mask


Last month I've been using the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask  once a week. I love how it leaves my face so soft and hydrated after. The active charcoal acts as a magnet and unclogs your pores. The white china clay absorbs the toxins and everyday dirt from your face. This product has no sulfates, synthetic fragrances, paragons, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and triciosan.

Butter London in Fiver



Normally I gravitate towards darker shades of nail polishes but a couple weeks ago I went into Ulta for a sale they had on their spring collection of Butter London. The colors where all spring colors so I choose this Butter London polish in Fiver. I have been loving this blue mint color. Another great thing is how I don't have to put on a top coat after I've applied two layers. This is the perfect color for spring! 

Milani brow fix brow kit


I've never filled in my brows or anything so I'm a bit new in the whole brow area. I recently went blond so I felt that I needed to lighten my eyebrows a bit and while at the store I picked up this Milani brow fix brow kit in medium. This kit came with a hi-lite powder and two brow powders along with mini tweezers, brow brush, and sponge. I mainly use the middle brow color which is the lights one. I really like how my brows have a more cleaner shaped look after I lightly fill my eyebrows in.



MAC Riri Woo retro matte



So this lipstick has been my favorite since December when the Rihanna line came out with MAC. I love the matte red color and it's always my go to red lip color. Sadly this lipstick isn't out anymore.

MAC satin rebel


Now this MAC lipstick in Rebel has been another go to lipstick when I want a more deeper color. I originally got this in a white elephant gift during the holidays but I was a bit intimidated to wear it until this month. The color looks like a deep purple but once put on the lips it shows up as a beautiful violet color.

New hair! 

I think this is my ultimate favorite of March. So I have been wanting to go blond for a longgg time and I finally had the guts to do it and I got the guts to chop off my hair, well mainly peer pressured into chopping my hair off. It took me a while to get use to the whole change but I love it! Let me know if any of you guys have short hair because I can definitely use some styling technics! 

P.S. I have my brows filled using the Milani brow kit in this photo! 

Video:

I think this video is the cutest thing ever! I may be a little bias because it's my 4 year old niece singing Frozen- Let it go. You guys should definitely watch it! 


Let me know what you guys have been delightfully addicted to in March! 
Hope you have a fabulous day! -Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 

8 comments:

  1. Omgosh, your new hair is amazing! It suits you so much. That masks sounds really good, I need to try some Origins products.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I definitely need to try some more Origins products

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous butter london nail polish! And your new hair is SO LOVELY, it suits you so much! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! always nice to learn about new products!

    Best,
    Olivia Abdelmalek

    http://cleopatraskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new boots and your new pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, those booties look spectacular!
    And nothing beats some good beauty products. Love the lipstick color :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love masking! I've never tried the origins mask, but it looks like a fun one :) The picture of you is so funny!!
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips