May 20, 2014

Talented Friends

 










I've been excited to share with you guys these photos! Two weeks ago I got together with two of my some friends, one is the person who did my absolutely gorgeous makeup and the other who took these amazing photos!  If you guys live in San Antonio, Texas and have any type of event coming up you guys should definitely get Genevieve to do your makeup! I love how flawless my skin looked after she airbrushed my face the last photo you can see my bare skin and her finished look! Make sure to check out her Facebook Page!

My friend Philip and I have been trying to get together and take some photos for quite some time and finally had the time to do it! I just love how these came out and can't thank him enough! Make sure to follow him on Instagram and check out his website at Philip Adcock Photograph for my amazing photos!

Hope you all have a fabulous day! -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

Top: Topshop | Vest: Gift | Jeans: Guess | Wedges: DSW | Sunglasses: Anniegogglyn

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! Still a few days left!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! The yellow looks so lovely!

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was totally drawn to the color when buying it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely look dear!!!
    Big kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  3. super stunning photography <3


    x Maria
    new outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new trapeze bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Very lucky to have my talented friend take them!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, these snaps are beautiful! Love your hair curled like this. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stunning! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Also I really like your hair colour!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pics are so beautiful!! And you are amazing, love the vest!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love this outfit on you!
    I love this whole look especially the bright shirt!
    I’m looking forward to read your next post! 

    Xx Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the makeup! and I think i felt in love with the sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shirt!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super nice yours pictures!...Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips