July 9, 2014

The Red Dress








This past weekend I went to a lovely wedding. I found this great red dress at Francesca's along with my black bag. I definitely feel in love with the sleeve/collar detail. My new shoe obsession are these Jessica Simpson heels from DSW. I've had my eye on them for quite some time and passed the chance on getting them the first time around, but this past week I went in with my mum and found them again! As I was trying them on I noticed the heel was broken and I was heartbroken, luckily they had another pair in my size and they were 70% off!! I love shopping during holidays, I always find the greatest deals! 

Hope you all have a fabulous day!  xo, Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


3 comments:

  1. you are so lovely Darling! :D woud you like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin? let me know baby! i will surely do the same!

    http://www.isfashionmypassion.com/search?updated-max=2014-06-02T10:54:00%2B02:00&max-results=4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'll go check your blog out!

      Delete
  2. That's such a beautiful color of red

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips