November 3, 2014

Mini Road Trip




Gristmill in Gruene, TX 

Rainey Street in ATX 
I'm back!!

Last weekend I was on my way to Austin for a wedding when I took a detour to Gruene for some lunch at Gristmill. The weather was amazing so we decided to eat out on the patio. I wore my destroyed jeans from Pacsun that I've had for years, a simple black tank and a white vest from Target. I found this great necklace from Nasty Gal (Similar) I love the tribal feel of this necklace.


I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 


"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure."
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

10 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit!! You look gorgeous :)

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit! love the shiny shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I got them at Target a while ago

      Delete
  3. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look

    http://inmyshoes.co/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh, I want these jeans! I love the placement of the rips. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have seriously been my go to jeans lately!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips