November 20, 2014

Natural Hair



 Top: Target 
 Jacket: Zara
 Jeans: Target
 Boots: DAILYLOOK

The cooler weather finally arrived! I love this weather much better than the 100+ degrees in the summer.

Lately i've been embracing my natural air dried hair. The constant dying of my hair complete killed it. I just recently bought It's A Ten miracle deep conditioner plus keratin, so hopefully it helps my damaged hair. Let me know if you guys have any good suggestion for dry damaged hair!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!  -Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 












4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips