November 7, 2014

Sheer Whit





Two post in one week, I'm pretty proud of myself! I'm going to try to post twice a week, hopefully Monday's & Thursday's/Friday's. So make sure you look out for them! 

This outfit was from last week, when the weather was in the high 80s. I was dreaming of cooler weather and figured if I dressed like it was colder it would turn colder. (scientific theory, right?!) Obviously that didn't happen that day but the cold front sure did come through this week! 

My top I got last Christmas from BP at Nordstrom, flared jeans from Target, and my shoes I got a couple years ago from Steve Madden. My new addition that I have been in love with is from Aldo. It was seriously love at first sight. It's the perfect size fitting everything I need for a night out or out for some quick errands. 

I would love any suggestions on what you would like to read in future posts. I also want to start doing monthly favorites again! 

Hope you all have a fabulous day!  xo, Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 



"It doesn't matter if it's a relationship, a lifestyle, or a job. If it doesn't make you happy let it go."
-William chapman 

6 comments:

  1. nice blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you still have such warm temperatures! Loving this look and the floral clutch is gorgeous ! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was in the 80's here I'd be in my element! Such a cute, casual outfit. I love that clutch.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips