December 26, 2014

Bonjour



 Blazer: Nordstrom Rack 
 Necklace: Nordstrom Rack 
 T-Shirt: Cotton On 
 Leather Pants: Cotton On
Booties: ShoeMint (Similar)

Bonjour mon amour! This has been one of my favorite outfits by far! I have been obsessed with these chocker style necklaces, this one I got at Nordstrom Rack and the brand is Vince Camuto, in case you guys where wondering. I love how the blazer makes the outfit more polished and chic. Now if only I was in France...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! Bring on 2015! xo, Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 










2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips