January 4, 2015

Casual Sunday



 T-Shirt: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21 (Similar)
 Earrings: BaubleBar
 Cardigan: H&M (Similar)
Boots: Target

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great start to 2015. Today I thought I'd share with you all my casual Sunday brunch outfit. 

I love the faux leather sleeves on this cardigan that I got for Christmas. Another detail I love in this outfit our my new earrings my friend got for me, I believe from BaubleBar, I love the pop of turquoise in this simple outfit. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! xo, Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 







10 comments:

  1. awesome cardigan!! love the sleeve leather detail!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!
    I love the cardigan teamed with the hat, so chic yet casual.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as usual!
    Happy 2015 :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those leather sleeves! and the pop of color your jeans give

    http://ephemeralfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this cardi, this is definitely a look I would wear myself! Very cool. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All day my brother was calling me the girl from American Horror Story lol

      Delete
  6. Love the color of those pants! Also obsessing over the leather sleeves on that cardigan! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally digging those boots and cardigan! :)

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips