January 7, 2015

Navy & Maroon



Trench Coat: Banana Republic (Similar)
 Necklace: Chico's 
 Pants: Target 
 Top: Nordstrom Rack (Brand Heather by Bordeaux)
Boots: Haute Look (Brand: Charles Albert)

I adore this top. It's simple and unique. The main torso is silk and the sleeves are sheer. I added this statement necklace that my Mum got from Chico's, I've grown to love their jeweler. It's such great quality. These boots have become a staple in my winter wardrobe. I love the heel and love how comfortable they are, I can wear them all day at work and not  get tired. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous day! xo, Vanessa 
I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit, you have good dressing sense. Everything looks so perfect, thank you for sharing this lovely post with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips