February 18, 2015

Neutrals



 Top: Victoria's Secret (Similar)
 Necklace: Chico's (Similar)
Booties: DSW Qupid (Similar)

I wore this outfit a couple of weekends ago when I went out for a friends birthday. I've had this sweater for years and forgot how much I loved it. It's so comfy and I love the reveling back! I added my new favorite ripped jeans from American Eagle. 

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Xo, Vanessa 
I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 







15 comments:

  1. That drape at the back is the bomb!

    Love, Didi of Frances and Flair
    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the fringed booties! Cute necklace too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything fringe as well haha. And your lipstick is fantastiiic!!! ♥

    https://theunhappymermaid.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will totally check your blog out!

      Delete
  5. You look so lovely and wow your lipstick - what an awesome shade!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Bite but I can't remember the shade

      Delete
  6. THAT chain is amazing - and you are beautiful!

    http://orryginal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OBSESSED with the back of that sweater and that necklace! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, dear :)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are really cute and very 70s!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips