February 5, 2015

Top Knot Chic



Pants: Zara
Top: Banana Republic Similar
Jacket: Nordstrom BP Similar
Necklace: Chico's Similar
Boots: Target

I found this white jacket hiding in my closet the other day and instantly fell in love with it again. Do you guys every find missing pieces of clothing in your own closet? It's a great feeling! 
My favorite part of this outfit is the jacket and the statement necklace! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous day! Xo, Vanessa 
I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 



1 comment:

  1. Such a super cute outfit! Love the top knot on you! x.
    Would love it if you could check out my blog too!
    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips