February 13, 2015

XoXo



 Top: Express (Similar)
 Skirt: H&M 
  Sunglasses: Aldo

Happy Valentine's Day! This is by far my favorite outfit. I originally wore this outfit for my works Christmas party and ran out of time to take pictures for my blog. Luckily it is also a great outfit for Valentine's! I have an obsession with these mid length skirts and I wish I could wear them all the time but my job is more of a laid back environment.

 Hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day! xo, Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 











4 comments:

  1. this is a cute outfit for valentines. chic and feminine! happy valentines day to you!
    oh and id love to invite you to join the giveaway on my blog! thank you!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'll def go check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips