April 22, 2015

Day To Night Romper




Romper: Woven Boutique 
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell Elegant Stud Loafers



I found this fabulous romper at a local boutique called Woven Boutique. They have such cute clothes I wanted to buy everything but had to refrain. 

I wanted to show a super simple way to turn this simple black romper from day to night with just a simple switch of shoes. I love these studded Jeffrey Campbell loafers they add a bit of rocker chic vibe to any outfit. I switched those shoes with my new loves, these Steven by Steve Madden Ravish pumps. I love the pop of color it adds to this black romper. What are some quick tips that help you turn a day outfit to night? 

Hope you all have a fabulous day! Xo, Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 









3 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning look. *__*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace!
    Very chic assemble

    xo
    http://chicadventureit.com/working-on-neutrals/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips