April 5, 2015

Hoppy Easter



 Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter spent with family and friends! 

I love this outfit! I recently got this dress from Khol's from the LC Lauren Conrad line. It's such a fun girly dress and fits perfectly! These heels I found on the Poshmark app that my cousin had got me hooked on! I bought them about a month ago and finally found the perfect outfit to wear them with. I love the coral color which match perfectly with the dress. 

Hope everyone had a fabulous week! Xo, Vanessa 

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 







4 comments:

  1. OMGSH, YOUR SHOES!!!
    Haha, you wore such a festive and cute Easter outfit :) Love everything!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look, love your dress. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips