April 15, 2015

Lace



 Tank & Hat: Forever 21 (Similar)
 Shoes: Shoemint (Similar)
Skirt:H&M on sale! 


Hope everyone is having a lovely week! 

I love this outfit! It's edgy and girly. This skirt I got during Christmas and finally got the chance to wear it. (FYI it's on sale now!) I decided to pair it with a basic grey tank since. Since it was a humid day a hat was needed to cover my crazy frizzy hair. 

Hope you have a fabulous day! Xo, Vanessa
I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | 









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt, and I also love the statement necklace!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty amazing in these photos! These clothes are perfect styled and i really love this chic outfit!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is love. The lace skirt and the necklace that goes with it is an absolute winner! I’ve been meaning to try on such a chic dress for some time now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips