August 16, 2015

Wine Tasting




Shoes: ShoeMint
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff



Last weekend we went out to Gruene, TX for lunch and some wine tasting. If you've never been I highly suggest visiting, just not during the summer. We had lunch at Gristmill which was delicious as always.

I recently bought this romper from White House | Black Market and it was on sale! Love the light weight material so it's perfect for those hot summer days.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! XO, Vanessa

I would love to be friends so make sure you follow me! 


P.S. How cute is my niece!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time visiting and commenting on my blog! I read through every lovely comment. If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here or tweet me @nassa_102 for immediate answers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips